Become an Exhibitor
Become an exhibitor at the Safety Critical Training Conference (SCT) 2021.
SCT will focus on the sharing of examples of training best practice between and across different safety-critical industries and disciplines all having in common the need to be safe and resilient organisations.
- Giving your brand focus and access to attendees that are specific to your product
- Giving you the chance to enter into new industries
- Meet key decision makers and influences with the simulation and training community
- Learn from other sectors
- Create new business opportunities
- Due to improvements in IT, it is now possible affordably train global workforces to a common standard via a common platform.
- Improved understanding of how people the learn, the science of learning, allows these training schemes to be designed with definite goals and objectives in mind.
- Maintenance of skills and skills assessment before and through an employee’s career are now available to leaders.
- The identification and addressing of recurrent training needs can be effectively addressed using simulation, XR and distance delivery.
- Gap analysis allows tailored training to be offered all employees and especially to those ‘strategic employees’ whose performance must be flawless.
- Simulation technology, once the preserve of multi-million euro operations is now available to all and the promise of AI, AR, and MR offers enhanced training capability at a lower cost.
Profit from full access at the event including entry to the conference stream, lunches, coffee breaks, and networking event.
Send out branded customer invites that you can personalize with a logo and message.
Receive a complimentary company listing on the event website and in the event catalogue
‘Well done guys, absolutely hit the mark with some very interesting speakers . Brilliant!! Just the right number of people all of whom were good to interact with.’ – John Baker from NS&RC
“SCT 2019 was an incredible experience and well-worth the international travel. The conference was not only packed full of highly relevant industry experience, but also thought provoking ideas, which were discussed more in the coffee breaks than from the stages. I met partners, collaborators and clients and I look forward to continued partnerships!” – Tyler H. Gates, Managing Principal, Brightline Interactive